Re: [NH] feature requests

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2002
      Hi Adam,

      > The ability to record a series of steps as a "macro" or "action"
      >and assign a hotkey to execute it.

      Macro recording is coming sometime in v5. We do not have an
      estimated time of release for v5, but it is being worked on.

      It is best to request features on the NoteTab Next Release list
      or send them directly to feedback@... Please see my
      signature line to subscribe to the list. TIA

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options