Re: [NH] Newbie quest: How to preview HTML files?

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2002
      Write it in text without any tags. Then Modify Document to HTML. Then save.
      Then continue to code it. The Browser button then works. Renaming to .html
      itself isn't enough unless the file is closed and opened again.

      My requirement is a page that has text in it and that is what I do first. At some
      stage later it becomes an HTML file by Modify. Then I do the tables, the
      picture inserts, the colours and so on, and finally link it to website menus and
      test them all before uploading all new and changed files.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk