RE: [NH] web pages and Netscape (my 2 cents)

  • Jeff Burrows
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20, 2002
      Fay:
      I never meant to imply that anyone was unworthy or that
      financial ability was a measure. I'm sorry that you heard
      it that way.

      You are obviously way ahead of the average person, despite
      your doubts, and you have the secret to anything, which is
      to just keep trying.

      What I meant was that people who are clinging to the much
      older browsers and other technology are not doing so for
      any good reason, only out of fear and/or ignorance. This
      doesn't do any good for the individual or the group.

      For instance, you can get the Opera browser for free,
      compatible with just about any operating system, and it
      is a much, much better browser than Netscape 4. It's not
      my recommended favorite, but it is free and the install
      program is only about 1MB. Installed, it takes less than
      10MB of space. It is also very fast, very trim and light
      on other system resources.