[NH] web pages and Netscape ??? Really ??

  • Bruce Somers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      -- fun·go Pronunciation Key (fngg) - the key didn't travel well.
      -- n. Baseball pl. fun·goes

      -- A fly ball hit for fielding practice by a player who tosses the ball up
      -- and hits it on its way down with a long, thin, light bat.

      Now that we know, I wish no one had asked!

      Bruce Somers

      Seien Sie dabei und sichern Sie sich 500 WEB.Cent, 100% Leistung
      und 100% Vorteil. https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021110