[NH] keeping customers on your site after a search

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hi All:
       I am going to be selling wholesale domain names and ...
       I was wondering if you know of a way when customers go out to
        another page to do a search that when they are finished they
        are automatically sent back to the original page ... someone
        told me there is a javascript on the notetab site but I cannot
        find it ....

      Thanks

      Bill Scott

       domainsnregistry