Re: html

  • john041650
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2002
      Hi Neil,

      In your opening <Table> tag, set your width to 100%.

      Then in the first table row, set the fixed width of your desired <TD> elements. Any <TD> elements you do not set a fixed width for will flex in size so the end result is the table fills the screen. I would suggest using text in flexible <TD> columns as text automatically adjusts to any width.

      An example is thus:

      Left Column of fixed width
      Middle Column that flexes
      Right column of fixed width