Re: [NH] HTML Tidy

  • CF_Muehling
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hey all!
      What was the final verdict on the newer versions of Tidy?
      I am intrigued by the "many enhancements, bug fixes," etc. SouceForge
      hints about, but I am still pretty happy with how the older version
      is working.

      I'm so tentative about things, I was wondering if it was worth
      downloading?

      Christine
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1, 2002
        Hi CF_Muehling,

        >Hey all!

        Hey ;) I'm happy with the old one before sourceforge took it over. You'll just have to try theirs on some copies to see how it fairs.

        >What was the final verdict on the newer versions of Tidy?
        >I am intrigued by the "many enhancements, bug fixes," etc. SouceForge
        >hints about, but I am still pretty happy with how the older version
        >is working.
        >
        >I'm so tentative about things, I was wondering if it was worth
        >downloading?
        >
        >Christine
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        http://www.notetab.net