Re: [NH] NoteTab 4.9 now officially released

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2002
      Ironically some guy with the same name asked this very question and received
      a similiar answer in November of last year:

      I am pretty sure he is just trying to rub it in that we are stuck with a
      single monitor ... 8^)
      but it might be one to put into your do every time I update notetab file
      Ron. It appears to be a unique feature to notetab, and a nice one at that.