RE: [NH] IE6 weirdness?

  • Mark Dyer
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 19, 2002
      Hello, I suggest for start take the SIZE="+3" out of the body tag, and
      go easy on the h3 tags. Prehaps setup a style sheet and define the
      colors etc in this and font sizeing. It'll make the pages look easyier
      to manage and takes less time then editing every page to change minor
      details.

      She is correct saying that it doesn't look ok. The base text color seems
      tobe white.

      With Netscape 4.x it looks much better

      Mark
      NZ

      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 22, 2003
        Hi Robert,

        I have only had two directories for a couple of days. I'll have to let that
        settle in before I jump into more. I can see the reasoning for all those
        subdirectories as you showed them.

        It will be a while before I have all 250 or 260 pages rebuilt. That should
        give enough time to mull this over.

        Thank you,

        Lloyd