Re: [NH] NoteTab Pro 4.9 beta #08

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      >I installed UAS under C:\Program Files\UAS, which was the
      >default, but nothing shows up on the tools menu. Do I have to
      >move it into the Notetab directory? And if I do, will it still
      >be a global application?

      You should be able to install it anywhere. You might need to
      reboot before it shows up. The freeware does not work in all
      applications, but the Pro version does. If you mean globally in
      NoteTab, yes, it will. From Help:

      NoteTab works seamlessly with UltimaShell Autocompletion Server
      (UAS). This utility provides smart autocompletion and can learn
      new words as you type away. A free version of UAS is available to
      NoteTab users from our Download page:

      http://www.notetab.com/download.htm

      Once you've install UAS and restarted NoteTab, you'll find a new
      menu item called "UltimaShell Autocompletion" under the Tools
      menu. Click on that command to launch UAS. Now UAS will jump into
      action when you start typing in NoteTab. When UAS is running,
      you'll see another item under the Tools menu called "UltimaShell
      Settings". Use it to change the default settings. You might want
      to change the "Hot Keys" settings because they currently conflict
      with NoteTab's own shortcut keys. Read the UAS Help file to make
      the most of this neat utility. You'll also find more information
      at this Web site:

      http://www.flashpeak.com/ushell/ushell.htm

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options