[NH] Re: Default handling of files without any extension

  • patphilippot
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2002
      Eric,

      I have made additional tests and actually, it's the
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Default MHTML
      Editor\shell\edit\command key or
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Default MHTML
      Editor\shell\edit\command that matters.

      The clip should also set the default value of the "Default HTML
      Editor" key to something like "NotePad Pro". The default value of
      the "edit" key should be set to a menu command caption like "&Edit",
      although I don't see where it's used.

      --Patrick