[NH] Re: Re:HTML Question: Cellspacing Tag

  • Planet's Cyber Capsule...Go there!
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hi Ray!

      I haven't created a NoteTab clip with the template, but keep improving
      the page and Saving As for the next item. I've sold several items (over
      300) on eBay, and if I only need one picture, I use one template. If I
      use more than one picture and need a table for specs (say, on a guitar),
      then I use a different "template". I have created clips, but just for
      little things like URL's that I use over and over.

      Janet FitzGerald (no relation...I think)