Re: [NH] Re: Fw: [Clip] PageClips Clip Library

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi Alan,

      I actually make these once in a while for a couple of different pages, so my
      colors vary. But for that, this would have been a great solution. I tried
      moving the color clips to the same clb, but I still think I am losing
      variables when I leave the template. So now I am playing with trying to get
      them written to a ini file. I am writing to the ini file, but the variable
      value isn't making it. As with all things programming, probably a small
      error on my part somewhere.

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...