[NH] Re: Re:HTML Question: Cellspacing Tag

  • Planet's Cyber Capsule...Go there!
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
      Thank you Harvey! I'll try it. Why would this make anyone mad??

      Janet

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
        Thank you Lotta! Will do!
        Janet

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
          Hi Ray!

          I haven't created a NoteTab clip with the template, but keep improving
          the page and Saving As for the next item. I've sold several items (over
          300) on eBay, and if I only need one picture, I use one template. If I
          use more than one picture and need a table for specs (say, on a guitar),
          then I use a different "template". I have created clips, but just for
          little things like URL's that I use over and over.

          Janet FitzGerald (no relation...I think)