Re: Fw: [Clip] PageClips Clip Library

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2002
      Hello Don,

      It just struck me as to an quick, easy way to keep colors. But read all herein before you decide.

      in html.tpl near bottom, eliminate or comment out the next 2 lines

      ^!FarClip HTML:Body
      ^!IfFalse ^%HasBody% ^!InsertHtml <BODY>^P^P

      By so doing, it will never go into html library's "body" clip which is just for the colors and that's all that that particular clip does.

      In html.tpl put the next one liner as a replacement for the above 2 lines.

      ^!InsertHtml <body bgcolor="#F5F5F5" text="#000000" link="#FFFF00" vlink="#800080" alink="#FF0000">

      But that leaves colors as permanently hard coded into the template. If you always use same over and over again then that should work for you.

      Beyond this suggestion, you'd need to discontinue use of the insertwizardhtml line in the html library's body clip. Perhaps several lines of code could be a replacement by using conventional wizard, set, and some others.

      Have fun. Alan.