[NH] Re: Re:HTML Question: Cellspacing Tag

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hi Janet,

      >I've used this "template" for several items that I've put up on eBay.

      Just curious, so have you created a NoteTab clip and/or template for this
      template? I haven't yet sold anything on eBay myself, but I'd think this
      would be another very useful application of NoteTab's
      capabilities.

      Cheers,
      Ray
    • Planet's Cyber Capsule...Go there!
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
        Thank you Harvey! I'll try it. Why would this make anyone mad??

        Janet

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
          Thank you Lotta! Will do!
          Janet

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
            Hi Ray!

            I haven't created a NoteTab clip with the template, but keep improving
            the page and Saving As for the next item. I've sold several items (over
            300) on eBay, and if I only need one picture, I use one template. If I
            use more than one picture and need a table for specs (say, on a guitar),
            then I use a different "template". I have created clips, but just for
            little things like URL's that I use over and over.

            Janet FitzGerald (no relation...I think)