Re: [NH] Mozilla 1.0

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2002
      > Larry Hamilton wrote:
      >
      > Lotta,
      >
      > I cannot locate a direct download of the NS 6 setup, only the setup
      > installer. I wanted to be able to save the whole setup without having
      > install it.
      >
      > Larry
      >
      > I'm a little confused, which download can't you locate?
      >
      > Lotta

      Larry,

      I don't know if this will suit you but you should be able to get any
      final 1.0 build of Mozilla before Netscape adds AIM and all their other
      additions.

      I have tried many dozens of the betas starting with 0.9.4, only Windows
      versions and the final, 1.0, didn't disappoint me.

      This link should get you to a page where you'll find the version you need.

      http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.0/

      hrs