[NH] Re: Re:HTML Question: Cellspacing Tag

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi Janet,

      I hope this doesn't make anyone mad but I read your email and looked
      at your page and the source code. If you will remove the
      'COLSPAN="2"' from that cell definition I think it will straighten
      your border.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage
      ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
        Hi Janet,

        A little tip: keep table borders on untill you are done - much easier to
        see where you go wrong.

        Lotta
      • Raymond Fitzgerald
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
          Hi Janet,

          >I've used this "template" for several items that I've put up on eBay.

          Just curious, so have you created a NoteTab clip and/or template for this
          template? I haven't yet sold anything on eBay myself, but I'd think this
          would be another very useful application of NoteTab's
          capabilities.

          Cheers,
          Ray
        • Planet's Cyber Capsule...Go there!
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
            Thank you Harvey! I'll try it. Why would this make anyone mad??

            Janet

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
              Thank you Lotta! Will do!
              Janet

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2000
                Hi Ray!

                I haven't created a NoteTab clip with the template, but keep improving
                the page and Saving As for the next item. I've sold several items (over
                300) on eBay, and if I only need one picture, I use one template. If I
                use more than one picture and need a table for specs (say, on a guitar),
                then I use a different "template". I have created clips, but just for
                little things like URL's that I use over and over.

                Janet FitzGerald (no relation...I think)