RE: [NH] CSS

  • Christine F. Muehling
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 6, 2002
      Oh boy, Hugo!

      Sometimes you can stare and stare and never see what the heck is wrong,
      can't you?
      I had the HR elements in from the larger page. When inserting it into the
      table, naturally it added them for that CELL! DUHHHHHHH. Thank you for the
      fresh eye. Now I just have to get the table grid to show with the border
      attributes on the main Asana Index. That was kicking by bottom about 3:00
      am last night. I guess I'll wait until I'm equally tired to start again!
      <LOL>

      Don,
      The scrolling space was requested so the pages looked like they had a little
      intro in that top title/links part. I don't have another idea how to space
      that out so one must click (or move down) to see the 1st element (posture)
      as though it were also on a screen by itself. Like when you use a link, the
      anchor takes you right to the HR above it's little title area. Can you
      follow me? I'm open to suggestions. Perhaps if I suppressed scroll bars,
      forcing people to use links, but that's not for novices out there, I don't
      think.

      What's your opin-onion?

      Christine

      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 22, 2003
        Hi Robert,

        I have only had two directories for a couple of days. I'll have to let that
        settle in before I jump into more. I can see the reasoning for all those
        subdirectories as you showed them.

        It will be a while before I have all 250 or 260 pages rebuilt. That should
        give enough time to mull this over.

        Thank you,

        Lloyd