Re: [NH] CSS

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 6, 2002
      I have no idea what you are talking about on this one. Which table cell has
      a border? Are you talking about the little lines above and below the red
      clover? What borders do you want but cannot get to show?

      There is what I would call an empty row near the top ... where a lot of
      people might quit scrolling.

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 22 3:19 PM
        Hi Robert,

        I have only had two directories for a couple of days. I'll have to let that
        settle in before I jump into more. I can see the reasoning for all those
        subdirectories as you showed them.

        It will be a while before I have all 250 or 260 pages rebuilt. That should
        give enough time to mull this over.

        Thank you,

        Lloyd