CSS

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      So...

      Last night I couldn't get the darned grid lines to show in a table.
      (Still can't.)

      Today, despite the fact my .css file has NOTHING IN IT discussing borders,
      and I put BORDER="0" in <TABLE> ( just to overcompensate), AND my SSI .txt
      file has no borders in it, either, one stupid, little cell is showing up
      with top and bottom borders.

      Kill me.

      or take a look? http://www.YogaDancer.com/Pages/EkaPadaSirsasana.shtml?

      I am really liking the consolidation of data. I have soooo many uses for it
      in this site that will eventually be databased!

      Thanks for helping me, everyone!
      Christine