RE: [NH] Special Characters: Sanskrit! and other wishes.

  • Christine F. Muehling
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
      j'know, Don.
      You make things sound so easy! <LOL> I could "borrow" them right off Ian's
      page, or hmmmm. Who knows!
      It might be the way to go. And for some of the repeated words, I could just
      make the darned whole thing. I think with the CSS, I can get them to the
      same pt each time, can't I?

      But you know, it really shouldn't be this hard!
      "Should" is a good word, isn't it?

      Any good tutorials you know of on CSS and tables? I can't seem to get my
      borders to show (the graph part of this Index I'm working on) although I
      keep playing with the CSS1 and CSS2 libraries that others have posted. I'm
      going to play a little more with it today.

      I'm thrilled with the CSS and the SSI stuff. I should have looked into it
      long before now!

      Thanks,
      Christine

      because the letters will be cached, it should load quickly

      --
      Don Passenger
    • Ian Rastall
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
        On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:18:34 -0400, you wrote:

        >Any good tutorials you know of on CSS and tables? I can't seem to get my
        >borders to show (the graph part of this Index I'm working on) although I
        >keep playing with the CSS1 and CSS2 libraries that others have posted.

        Here's the best reference for CSS:

        http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp

        Ian
        --
        That's just my Buzzian theory. (Buzz Ruppelt)

        http://www.aspipes.org/