Re: [NH] Special Characters: Sanskrit! and other wishes.

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
      just make your letters, one per graphic
      then make clips to insert each letter
      because the letters will be cached, it should load quickly

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
        j'know, Don.
        You make things sound so easy! <LOL> I could "borrow" them right off Ian's
        page, or hmmmm. Who knows!
        It might be the way to go. And for some of the repeated words, I could just
        make the darned whole thing. I think with the CSS, I can get them to the
        same pt each time, can't I?

        But you know, it really shouldn't be this hard!
        "Should" is a good word, isn't it?

        Any good tutorials you know of on CSS and tables? I can't seem to get my
        borders to show (the graph part of this Index I'm working on) although I
        keep playing with the CSS1 and CSS2 libraries that others have posted. I'm
        going to play a little more with it today.

        I'm thrilled with the CSS and the SSI stuff. I should have looked into it
        long before now!

        Thanks,
        Christine

        because the letters will be cached, it should load quickly

        --
        Don Passenger
      • Ian Rastall
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
          On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:18:34 -0400, you wrote:

          >Any good tutorials you know of on CSS and tables? I can't seem to get my
          >borders to show (the graph part of this Index I'm working on) although I
          >keep playing with the CSS1 and CSS2 libraries that others have posted.

          Here's the best reference for CSS:

          http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp

          Ian
          --
          That's just my Buzzian theory. (Buzz Ruppelt)

          http://www.aspipes.org/