RE: [NH] Special Characters: Sanskrit!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2002
      Hi Christine,

      >I've installed about 27 different Sanskrit fonts. That's how I managed to
      >even GET the Unicode numbers. Unfortunately, 1) they're from many different
      >fonts (not all fonts had all characters) and 2) they still don't render.

      Did you specify the charset to UTF-8 and configure your browser? Seems like
      most of them need some fiddling.
      I don't know if this site has been mentioned already. It has a lot of
      information.
      http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/browsers.html

      The guy on the list that was into Unicode was Rudolf Horbas but the URL I
      have stopped to work long ago.