[NH] Support Fookes Software, Please! (COPY)

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2000
      To: ALL Users and Supporters:-

      I would like to take this opportunity to thank Eric for all his time,
      effort and skills used to provide us with the program products he has
      developed for our use and pleasure. Not only are they Very useful and
      powerful, but are thoughtfully and thoroughly developed, with many of our
      wishes and feature requests being included.

      However, we as users, must bear one thing in mind...

      That is, that Fookes Software is a One Man operation and without Our
      Support, Purchasing and Promotion of these products, Eric and his wife and
      family, cannot exist. If we don't get off our butts and each buy or sell,
      to friends, family and/or associates, there won't be a NoteTab Gold or
      Version 5.0.

      How about it folks!

      Remember these products:

      NoteTab Pro \
      NoteTab Standard \
      NoteTab Light > http://www.notetab.com/
      Mailbag - - /
      Album Express /

      P.S. Please note that I am in no way connected to Fookes Software, but I
      have been a supporter since September 1997, when I initiated an article in
      DOS/World Magazine about Mini NoteTab, the fore-runner to NoteTab Pro.

      Charlie Raine
      Winnipeg, Manitoba
      Canada