Beta Testing WAS - Re: [NH] Re: browser option wont work

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 7:57 AM
      Jan,

      You can safely beta test newer versions of NoteTab, just be sure you back up
      your registered version of NoteTab, so that you do not have a problem when
      it comes time to upgrade to the final version. This can be done by renaming
      the NoteTab.exe/NotePro.exe to something else. You may want to also rename
      your ini file, if you have any custom settings you want to preserve, just in
      case.

      Larry Hamilton, Jr.
      Webmaster
      webmaster@...