browser option wont work

  • Jan McClellan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2002
      I just downloaded Netscape 6.2 for my 2nd browser, replacing Netscape 4.7.
      I replaced the path in the options/internet window but when I click on the
      "view in other browser" icon, NS 6.2 comes up with a blank page (I have it
      set to have a blank page on start up). I can't make it show my html coded
      page in the browser. The IE browser works just fine. Is there something
      I'm missing or that I need to change to make it work?

      Thanks in advance for any help. I love NoteTab Pro. Wonderful program.
      Jan McClellan