Beta #07 of NoteTab Pro 4.9 is now available. You can download it from the
Testing of BrowserDDE is now finished. Many thanks to all who've spent time
testing it and sending feedback.
Changes in beta #07
* Now integrates the BrowserDDE method for launching Web browsers. See Help
topic "Options | Internet" for details.
* During the conversion from text to HTML, multiple spaces are now
preserved with the entity.
* Added the new pre-defined Clip variable ^%AR_WORD%, which contains the
Returns Str based on ANSI-defined character set converted to OEM.
Returns Str based on OEM-defined character set converted to ANSI.
* Fixed an issue with the ^!SaveValue command, which always placed quotes
around values. This resulted in numerical and Boolean values being read
incorrectly when applied to NoteTab's .ini file settings.
* Fixed an issue with NoteTab tokens (^P, ^T, etc.) getting converted to
their corresponding characters when a regex pattern was defined.
I look forward to your feedback.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express