[NH] Re: Open command

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2000
      Hi All:
      I have a question does anyone know how to keep your customer coming back to
      your page if they go off as an example I am writing some pages for a realtor
      which
      allows the potential customer to go out and check listings at the parent
      realtors site
      when they are done checking I want them to come back to my site ... I think
      that this could be done with javascript but I wanted to see if someone had
      already done this before trying to reinvent the wheel .........

      Also I am starting a new business reselling wholesale domain names they
      start at
      $60 dollars for two years for one
      $50 dollars for two years for ten
      $40 dollars for two years for twenty

      you can park them with me on my virtual server I am still trying to find out
      just
      how much that will cost me to do ... so .... I hope the ad is o.k. Jody ...
      <g>

      gi us a wee call at 800-510-5961 if you are interested.

      Bill Scott

      Online Puppy Tutorial

      http://www.stockdogsaction.com/puppies.htm
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2000
        Hi Bill,

        > so .... I hope the ad is o.k. Jody ...

        Actually, I do mind. I prefer not to get into starting things
        like for a number of reasons. Mainly though, it is not what the
        list is for. I do not have a problem on any of the lists for
        people to add *a few lines* in their signature though.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      • Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2000
          Hi Jody:
          Thanks you are great ... I'll do a wee bit on the big list with my signature

          Happy Stockdoggin ......

          Bill *||:>)