Re: [NH] new uploads won't show

  • MCMAIER
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15 1:38 PM
      Thanks Don. I' m not sure what is happening now. I followed your suggestion
      to create a new page on the new server and uploaded it. It shows up in the
      control panel but, when I tried to directly access it I got a "page is
      unavailable". I accessed another "old" file that had no corrections, and
      it displayed. I accessed an "old" file that was altered, and none of the
      corrections displayed.

      I was also going to try to "mirror" the old and new server contents, but
      the old server is now a "page is unavailable".

      <However there is a 24-48 hour delay before the dns tables which control
      such things are actually updated.> The pages have been up for a week and I
      was hoping they'd be fine by now. Without new material capability, the site
      is as good as dead.