help

  • soccertip
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Hi
      I need your help for my site.
      I would like to have a code on my page the pop up and says:

      Would you like to bookmark this page at this time - yes or no

      or Now is a good time to Bookmark this Site!

      (if yes it will add my page to the bookmarks - no will close the pop
      up)

      or how about a link, that will work. (the link will add my page to the
      bookmarks)

      can you help me ?????

      If you can I will submit your groups to 500 search engines/directories
      for free.
      http://users.erols.com/soccertip/submit/yoursubmit1.htm

      Thanks you
      Glenn