[NH] Paint Shop Pro Chat

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2000
      Hi All,

      I thought maybe some of you Paint Shop Pro users might be
      interested in this snipped piece from a JASC newsletter:

      It's a brand new year, and now's the time to get involved in the
      Jasc Software community. Join us for a live chat with Paint Shop
      Pro expert Andy Shafran and then join StudioAvenue.com! All your
      New Year's resolutions should be this easy!

      We'll be chatting live online with Andy on Tuesday, January 11
      from 1-2 p.m. CST. Andy is the author of the best-selling guide,
      Creating Paint Shop Pro Web Graphics. So don't miss this chance
      to ask a graphics expert all your Paint Shop Pro questions --
      mark your calendar for the live chat with Andy at
      http://www.jasc.com

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...