RE: Select Matching TAGS - clip

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hello John,

      Maybe if you change line 29 (or so) from
      ^!IF ^%FindNextMatch%<1 SELECTTAG
      ^!IF ^%FindNextMatch%<0 SELECTTAG
      the clip does find the correct tags. The tests worked ;-)

      Agreed, nested tables give some headaches. I've tested on a small file with
      nested tables, seemingly the problem arises only if there are
      "double-nested" tables.

      I've tested the original clip with some existing pages, one of them was the
      Yahoo webgroups-page, which uses a lot of nested tables... But it is hard to
      tell if the original page is ok. If you want you can send me your files so
      that I can test the clip further.

      Hugo