[NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 1999
      Hi Kay,

      >> The name of the shortcuts in the NoteTab folder are:
      >> For Version 3 HTMLib
      >> Htmlib95.hlp
      >
      >> For Version 4 HTMLib
      >> HTMLib.exe

      > Seems the only important part in the shortcut name is HTMLib.
      > With 2 shorcuts containing that text, NoteTab executes the
      > earliest one.

      True as I said before. I just posted the way it had to be
      before. Actually, as you found out, one can put any program
      there as long as the shortcut name is what NoteTab is looking
      for. That is how I have always done BK Colour Coder. Did I
      mention is what my preference? <bg>

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...