Re: [NH] Non active popup window always on top

  • stephen riddle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 9:09 PM
      Hi Frank,
      Yes, you can do that pretty easily.
      What I would do is use a timeout and bring the "help" window up every fifteen
      seconds or so. Place the script into the "help" document, and have it either
      focus itself or put itself on top.
      One of the other folks suggested you design it differently, but first, do a
      test run of your way.( have someone else test drive it for you.) (I don't
      happen to have a script handy, but it should not be too hard to script.)
      Other things you can do is use a floating layer with this information (more
      complex to script, but more pleasing for some reason.)

      Good luck,
      Stephen