Netscape 6 Blank Spots

  • wilkinsonm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
      I want to split an image into several pieces and use a table to put
      them all together without any spaces between the pieces.

      Using IE 5.5 and NS4.7 my page looks fine. Unfortunately, NS 6 leaves
      some blanks between the cell contents.

      You can see a simplified example at: http://websites-
      graphics.biz/blank_spots.htm

      Any suggestions would be great!

      Thanks,

      Mike Wilkinson
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
        Mike Wilkinson wrote:
        >Unfortunately, NS 6 leaves some blanks between the cell contents
        >http://websites- graphics.biz/blank_spots.htm

        Here you go.

        Does Netscape 6 Break Your Table Layouts? : evolt.org, Code
        <http://www.evolt.org/article/css-d/17/4427/>

        Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
        <http://developer.netscape.com/evangelism/docs/articles/img-table/>

        Setting the line-height for images to "0" seems to fix it too. I'm not sure
        that holds in all situations though.