Re: [NH] Re: NoteTab and Tidy

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      Thanks John for the suggestion. I always try to stay organized when I add
      something new (often because after they install there are 10 other files
      they dump in and removal/keeping track of what goes with what is a pain -
      although in this case that turned out to not be the case) by adding a new
      folder.

      I found something on the web that said add this to your autoexec bat file:

      SET HTML_TIDY=d:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\tidy\tidy.cfg

      and today it worked. I assume that is why. So now I come to my next
      problem, can I have different tidy.cfg files and how do I switch from one to
      another? Do I name them tidy1.cfg and tidy2.cfg and then when create a clip
      (ok Jody, I won't post it here *grin*) to make which ever I select into
      tidy.cfg when I want to use it?

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...