Re: [NH] How can I view html doc correctly in browser?

  • mowestusa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      Thanks to all of you for your help. I took out the
      "../" and everything worked great. I knew I must have
      done something simple and wrong.

      Sorry for the double post. I thought I had emailed
      the first message to the wrong address, because I sent
      it to "egroups", and it took forever to deliver. It
      finally came through, but that was after I had sent
      the repost to "yahoogroups". I will try to be more
      careful in the future.

      mowestusa

      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
      http://movies.yahoo.com/