Re: [NH] When two equals one

  • stephen riddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hi Jim,
      Of course you can do it. ( I don't know the details, but know it can be
      done.)
      I believe that somewhere out there is an MP3 utility which allows you to edit
      those files and string together as many as you like. Before you do a google
      search, though, check out what you already have. Chances are, there is a way
      to do it already on your computer.
      They get pretty huge, so have a heart for those who use dial-up connections.
      You can script the playing with JavaScript to play one after another. I've
      seen the script somewhere and actually played with it, but since I try to
      have extremely lean and mean sites, have not done much with it, and can't
      remember what it's called, but if you need help,
      eMail me and I'll work on it.
      Take care,
      Stephen