Re: [NH] How can I view html doc correctly in browser?

  • stephen riddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hi, Mowestusa,

      I checked since I made the post last night to the thread "viewing web pages
      correctly in a browser", and all versions of NoteTab use the same commands to
      view a document in a browser.
      If there is a difference in how the relative URLs are interpreted, it is
      because the directory structure really is different, there is a naming
      difference, (capitalization is a big one here, once I went to one of my sites
      where absolutely nothing was working, and somehow, all the files were
      suddenly named with all caps. That weh-host, by the way, is now out of
      business, even on my hard drive, I once had a problem with a setting changing
      the names of my files for me (and I'm not sure what I did.) )
      To test your directory structure, use the menu commands Document | Insert
      Html Link/Image, and browse to the file you need to link to (or use as an
      image.) Note Tab will automatically insert a link that is right for your
      current directory structure.
      If, in viewing, you get another browser besides the one you wish, you may
      change that by going to the NoteTab Options dialog.

      Good Luck,
      Stephen