Re: [NH] Viewing Web Pages in Browser

  • stephen riddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
      Hi MoWest,
      If the link works on the web server but does not on your hard drive's copy,
      probably you don't have everything exactly organized the same way.
      Here are some things to check for (which I keep re-xperiencing)
      - Capitalization issues (Graphics/simple.gif instead of graphics/simple.gif)
      - Hidden spaces in file and folder names " simple.gif " or "simple.gif "
      instead of "simple.gif"
      -Just getting a folder in the wrong place (drag and drop for me sometimes
      is a hit or miss kind of thang)
      To check on my relative links, I often use NoteTab's built in link making
      abilities (Document|Insert HTML Link/Image) or (SHIFT+CTRL+F5). I believe
      that that works in all versions of Note Tab. What it does is lets you browse
      to your file and just does everything right.
      Take care,
      Stephen

      code the HTML I will put in the path