Wizard needed.

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      Hi,

      I need some webpage advice. Does anyone know if it's possible to cause
      a page break in a web page when and only when it's printed from a
      browser? A script to pass a page break to the printer at whatever place
      I need a page break.

      I would like there to be no visually indication that the script is in
      place while just viewing the page. I'm hoping something like this is
      possible with a Javascript routine.

      I would appreciate any and all help.

      hrs