multiple Notetab instances

  • Adam Weston
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      I've been using NoteTab Pro for a while on Windows 2000. Normally, if
      NoteTab is already open, opening a file which is associated with NoteTab
      (.txt .log etc), causes it to be opened in the existing window, adding a
      tab.

      I find this convenient, but suddenly this behavior has changed. Each file
      opened creates a new instance of NoteTab. How can I fix this?

      On another note, I have noticed that indent/unindent works sporadically
      (maybe only with certain filetypes). Any way to change this?

      -Adam