[NH] HTMLib 4.0 and ctrl+f11...Got it working!..Thank you guys....

  • Sanjay_Lulla@mail.bankone.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999
      Hi Everybody,

      I finally got it working. You guys are great!.

      After reading your tips I found the problem: My shortcut in the notetab pro
      directory referred to HTMLib.chm file...I am not sure where that came from. So I
      then created a new shortcut for HTMlib.exe (Ver 4) and that just launched it
      using ctrl+f11 from NoteTab Pro. This is cool. Having it right here in NoteTab.

      Thanks once agian everybody.

      Sanjay.