RE: [NH] Find and Replace

  • ruben.biezeman@bakernet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2002
      type the text you want to repace it with, select it, Contol X (Cut in pate
      buffer)

      Select the text you want to replace press control R (then it is in the
      search part of the doc)
      Copy the first text in replace field,
      select All docs, all directions and regexp.
      make sure you put a \ befroe all regexp's special chars (" \ & ) ( { } etc.)
      in the search text and in the replace text
      press OK.
      works for me for 600+ doc's in one time :)