[NH] Re: Re:CTRL+F11 and htmlib 4.0

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 1999
      Hi Ray and Bill,

      >Hmm. Darn, I use lib 3. Who's using lib 4? Jody?

      Sorry for the delayed reply; it's been a busy day for me.

      I downloaded the latest version 4, installed with IE5 (FAQ said
      bug was fixed for IE5 use), and ran with no problem. I have the
      latest DirectX installed to the best of my knowledge. I noticed
      in the Setup | Install Requirements that a *special* version is
      needed on *NT* machines. There are a number of issues and what
      to do about them on the FAQ page.

      I'll still use version 3 though - me likes me speed. ;)

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 1999
        Did you ever get that working?

        yes .... I guess the copy I had was corrupted some how I downloaded the file
        again and installed it in the Notetab Pro directory and wal la she been
        working ...

        Happy Stockdoggin ......

        Bill *||:>)

        Online Puppy Tutorial