RE: [NH] Learn How To Make $5000 A WEEK (I Hate being spammed on a list-serv)

  • Jim Beidle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
      Go away. Now. This is NOT what this list is for. Moderater, make the bad man
      go away,PLEASE? I get enough spam through regular channels without getting
      it on a list-serve that I need.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
        Hi Jim,

        That was an error on my part. I do some things to help prevent
        SPAM for all of you that get so upset over a few SPAMS a year on
        the different lists. It is actually a whole lot of extra work
        for me and also makes it hard for new members to get messages
        posted without delay. The best thing to do if and when you see
        SPAM hit the list(s), just ignore it and I will take the
        appropriate measures.

        >Go away. Now. This is NOT what this list is for. Moderater, make
        >the bad man go away,PLEASE? I get enough spam through regular
        >channels without getting it on a list-serve that I need.

        http://www.notetab.net

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      • Jim Beidle
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
          Hi Jody,

          Thanks for taking care of the SPAM. Not just in this case, but on the
          continuing basis you pursued over the nearly three years I've been a member.
          You;ve been consitent at weeding it out before makes the list. My regret is
          less that I flamed him than in perhaps making you feel under-appreciated. Be
          assured that is not the case. I fully appreciate and support the job you're
          doing. I invite other list members to express, publicly or privately, their
          appreciation for the difficult and often under-valued volunteer job of List
          Moderator.

          Possibly because you've worked so hard and done so well in keeping spam off
          the list, it made this guy's ad that much more noticable. Thanks you for all
          of your hard work in protecting us from bozos and their stupid scams. I
          promise I won't rant anymore :-)

          Good job!