Re: [NH] Upgrade to Version 4.86c

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2002
      Hi Cliff,

      Check to see if you installed to a different location. Also,
      check to see if you have any of the Libraries set to Hidden in
      their Properties. In go to Windows Explorer (or My Computer)
      right click over any Libraries that are not showing on the
      Libraries bar if that is the case. I would reinstall considering
      both your posts if the above does not solve your predicament.

      >I just upgraded NT to version 4.86c. Before the upgrade I had
      >numerous library buttons (10 or so) across the bottom of my
      >screen. Since the upgrade I only have 4 showing. They are:
      >AutoConnect, HTML, PasteClips, ReminMe. Is this correct or is
      >the upgrade corrupt? Thanks.

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options