[NH] Re:CTRL+F11 and htmlib 4.0

  • Sanjay_Lulla@mail.bankone.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 1999
      Hi Ernie and Ray,

      Thanks for the Tip. I tried it. It does show up in the NoteTab Help but when I
      click it or press ctrl+f11
      I get the following window msg in the NoteTab......

      Whoops!

      The HTMLib content has been designed to be viewed through the HTMLib
      content viewer only.
      A Start Menu icon/entry should have been created during the installation
      process.
      Please use the viewer for viewing the content .

      Please let me know......

      Thanks.

      Sanjay.
    • Ernie
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 1999
        > Hi Ernie and Ray,
        > Thanks for the Tip. I tried it. It does show up in the NoteTab Help
        > but when I click it or press ctrl+f11
        > I get the following window msg in the NoteTab......
        >
        > Whoops!

        Sorry, like Ray I use ver 3
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 1999
          Hi Sanjay,

          > click it or press ctrl+f11
          > The HTMLib content has been designed to be viewed through the
          > HTMLib content viewer only.
          > A Start Menu icon/entry should have been created during the
          > installation process.
          > Please use the viewer for viewing the content .

          Did you ever get that working? My 4.0 works fine from Help menu
          (Ctrl+F11 for you typists).

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...