[NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
      Hi Sanjay,

      >Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me. I get
      to it
      >from the win95 start menu or from a desktop shortcut.!
      >
      >Does ctrl+F11 open the HTMLIB for you......?

      Yes, it does, and you're gonna love doing it that way! Sorry, I wasn't
      thinking that one usually needs to take one extra step after installing
      HTMLib, as covered real well by Ernie. Let us know if you're not rockin'
      soon!

      Ray
    • Pierre Johnson
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
        That's really cool. It will be a very useful feature, that I didn't see
        documented before, though I used the HTML Libary often.

        Pierre

        > NoteTab makes the popular "The HTML Reference Library" (by Stephen Le
        > Hunte) available from the Help menu.

        Pierre Johnson
        pwj@...
        146, avenue Ledru-Rollin